May this be our last Zoom meeting!
Time: May 11, 2021
Doors open at 6:45 PM and the meeting starts at 7:00
Meeting ID: 820 8925 1750
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,82089251750#,,,,*487875# US (Chicago)
- The Politician: Cook County Commissioner Bridget Degnan
Completing the full circle of presenting our local elected officials to the SLN Membership during our Covid-19 ZOOM Meetings (Alderman, State Rep., U.S.Congressman and State Senator), our District 12 Cook County Commissioner Bridget Degnan will appear.
- Zoning: 18 single family homes behind the McDonald’s on Ashland
A Developer will present plans for the development of the vacant land at the northeast corner (currently fenced in) and southeast corner (backside of Fertile Urban Gardener) located at Wolfram and Paulina. The Developer is proposing building 13 RT-4 zoned homes (extra large) on the north side of Wolfram Ave.that will be 3-levels with a private alley and five RS-3 (the size allowable east of Lincoln Ave.) homes on the south side of Wolfram Ave.
- Spring Planting: Fertile–Urban Garden Center
Owner and SLN Member-Susan Brandstetter will give a Spring planting presentation to the SLN Membership.
At the April, 2021 Meeting
- Report from State Senator Sara Feigenholtz
- Zoning Change recommended for 3015-3017 Lincoln Ave
- Info about Northwestern Medicine Immediate Care at 1333 Belmont