If you live in the South Lakeview area, we’d like you to join. What are the benefits of South Lakeview Neighbors membership?
- Join a community organization with over 40 years of neighborhood service
- Make a personal investment in your community
- Have a bigger voice with your alderman
- Receive a regular neighborhood newsletter
- Vote on zoning changes, liquor licenses, sidewalk cafes, and other community issues
- Participate in political candidates’ forums and face-to-face debates
- Involve yourself in South Lakeview Neighbor’s Playlot Committee
- Participate in safety educational sessions with the Chicago Police Department
- See area school representatives talk about their programs
- Attend parties with your family and neighbors
You may pay via a secure credit card transaction or choose to pay later by check or in cash.
If you prefer, you can join with a paper form and check…
Please print this page, fill in the blanks, and mail it to us at the address below or bring it to the next meeting.
Name: _________________________________________________________________ Address: _________________________________________________________________ City/State/Zip: __________________________________________________________ Phone: ___________________________________________________________________ Email: ___________________________________________________________________ Membership for one year: Under 60: $10.00 per person ________ Over 60: $5.00 per person ________ Donation for newsletter postage: ___________ This is a ___ New / ____ Renewal membership
Note: SLN membership dues are due September 1 and are valid through June 30. Verification of address is required before the first vote. Verification may include a picture ID with address, driver’s license, phone bill, etc.
South Lakeview Neighbors
1505 W. Oakdale Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
Please make checks payable to: South Lakeview Neighbors