We’ve been re-thinking how we distribute the newsletter… let us know your thoughts. Our initial ideas:
- Publish sections (President’s letter, neighborhood news, last meeting info, upcoming agenda) on a weekly basis, on Facebook and on our website.
- Get the “what happened at the meeting” up within a week after the meeting.
- Put together the “traditional” newsletter as a single document, post on the website and via snail mail (to those members not on the email list) and distribute a week before the meeting.
- Ads — SLN is pretty much financed by the ads in the newsletter. How would you feel about ad placement on the website and on the Faceoook group page?
- Fatigue — is this too much, not enough, or just right?